Monday, September 15, 2008

Perth Zoo

I had a wonderful day today - Charlotte and I, along with her "Grumps" (my Darling Dad) visited Perth Zoo. Spring came early to Perth this year, and today was the perfect Perth spring day and ideal zoo weather!

We frequently visit Perth Zoo - John and I became members many years ago (BC - Before Charlotte) and we are more than happy to invest in our yearly zoo membership because we know that we only have to visit 3 times in the year to make our money back! (We visit a lot more than that, so the money is well spent!) It's a wonderful place to go for an hour or so with Charlotte and visit one or two exhibits without the exhaustion that usually goes with a zoo trip with young children.

I often forget my camera when I visit the zoo, but today I made sure that I took it and here are some pictures of the animals (and humans - ie Charlotte) at the zoo.

Just laying around with a Kangaroo (not real....)



Oh to be an animal....


MWWWWAAAAA! (again, not real.....)

No comments: